Proactively manage database growth through intelligent active archiving
For many organizations, it’s a big challenge to archive or safely retire seldom used data from growing databases while enabling users to access and use the information, when needed. With Database and Application Archiving from HP, organizations can streamline their database operations while running at peak performance. Database and Application Archiving provides a comprehensive strategy that allows you to achieve your critical business objectives including the availability of critical applications, reducing data storage hardware and administration costs, and improving daily database performance.
- Retire outdated applications: Automate the process of managing data from old applications and reduce costs associated with maintenance.
- Reduce data footprint and storage costs: Reduce the amount of cloned and legacy application storage by 50% or more, resulting in substantially lower storage costs.
- Enhance operational efficiency: Remove inactive data from production databases to stabilize performance.
- Expedite backup performance: Reduce data volume to minimize the backup image, lower the risk of long disruptions, and accelerate disaster recovery.
- Improve search and research: Quickly respond to customer inquiries, legal issues, audits, and government regulations.
|HP Structured Data ManagerPDF 1.6 MB||Manage structured data with intelligent archivingPDF 2.3 MB||Gain data intelligence through archivingPDF 2 MB|
|HP Consolidated Archive DatasheetPDF 2 MB||Evaluating Information Governance TechnologyPDF 299.6 KB||Executive spotlight on information governancePDF 299.6 KB|