Comprehensive compliance monitoring
In an era of increased regulations, skyrocketing data volumes, and diverse communication channels such as social media, HP’s Supervision and Policy Management solution helps organizations gain greater visibility into their communications. With Autonomy Supervision and Policy Management, you can perform real-time supervision and surveillance of all electronic communications across your enterprise to proactively and efficiently monitor, identify, and take action on potential compliance violations. We enable you to bring greater intelligence, scalability, and automation to monitoring processes so you can reduce risk and ensure compliance with corporate, industry, and regulatory obligations.
- Proven capabilities: We deliver the leading supervision product in the compliance space used by major financial institutions.
- Substantial scalability: Get unmatched processing and monitoring capacity to handle the messaging volumes of the largest banks and broker-dealers.
- Integrated information governance: Leverage supervision and surveillance as part of a larger, unified information governance platform (archiving, eDiscovery, records management, legal hold, and search) that can connect to and process any electronic transaction.
- Deployment flexibility: Deploy as a hosted and/or on-premise solution to either pre-review or post-review communications.
- Expert support: Access Subject Matter Experts to get the most of the supervision tools and help establish a proper enterprise-wide compliance monitoring program.
- Market collaboration: Access over 80 pre-built policy filters that are used and contributed to by the major banks, broker-dealers, and asset management firms.
|Gain data intelligence through archivingPDF 2 MB||HP Consolidated Archive DatasheetPDF 2 MB||The Forrester Wave: Message Archiving Software, Q1 2011PDF 423.4 KB|
|Evaluating Information Governance TechnologyPDF 299.6 KB||HP Autonomy Supervisor Competitor ComparisonPDF 1.1 MB||Executive spotlight on information governancePDF 299.6 KB|