A leader in Application Security
The Fortify Software Suite provides solutions for discovering, preventing, and remediating software security vulnerabilities in your businesses applications. These tools seamlessly integrate directly into your developers SDLC tools and procedures. Fortify is the only AppSec solution on the market that is leader in Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and G2.
Fortify Software Security Center
A suite of tightly integrated solutions for identifying, prioritizing, and fixing security vulnerabilities in software. It automates key processes of developing and deploying secure applications. It helps you resolve software vulnerabilities integrating vulnerability analysis across the entire software life cycle—from development to QA testing and even deployed applications.
Application Security Testing
Security testing with Fortify Software Security Center helps you quickly gain an accurate picture of risk in your applications, no matter if they’re developed in-house or by vendors. It provides you with the broadest set of security testing capabilities available, such as:
Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA)
- Detects more types of potential vulnerabilities than any other detection method
- Pinpoints the root cause of vulnerabilities with line-of-code detail
- Helps you identify critical issues during development when they are easiest and least expensive to fix
- Detects vulnerabilities in running Web applications and Web services by simulating comprehensive attack scenarios
- Validates whether a particular vulnerability is in fact genuinely exploitable
- Speeds remediation by enabling you to know with certainty which issues to address first and why
Fortify on Demand
- Easy to manage: No hardware, no software, and no maintenance
- Fast: Results typically in less than 24 hours for static assessments
- Compliant: Quickly pass compliance PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, and many other standards
- Flexibility: Migrate easily and quickly to the Fortify on-premise solution and vice versa
Secure Development with Fortify
If you would like more information on this service, contact us today!