IBM QRadar: Security Intelligence & Analytics
IBM QRadar security intelligence and analytics products provide security information and event management (SIEM), log management, configuration management, vulnerability management, risk management, incident forensics and behavioral analysis and anomaly detection capabilities.
Securing a cognitive business with advanced analytics and automation
While you're reading this, attackers are trying to breach your company's defenses and they're using increasingly sophisticated methods to find a way in. Do you have visibility to stop them? Security teams across the globe are challenged to analyze and interpret billions of events to uncover attacks. Cognitive security intelligence can help you sense and prioritize the threats that pose the greatest risk to your business and require immediate attention. IBM's intelligent approach to security helps you detect threats faster, identify vulnerabilities, perform forensic analysis, manage risks and automate compliance.
Cognitive Security intelligence and analytics solutions from IBM help you:
- Analyze log, flow, vulnerability, user and asset data through a single, integrated solution architecture.
- Identify high-risk threats with near real-time correlation and behavioral anomaly detection.
- Detect vulnerabilities, manage risks and identify high-priority incidents among billions of data points.
- Gain full visibility into network, application and user activity.
- Perform in-depth incident forensic analysis to rapidly investigate and prevent malicious activity.
- Automate regulatory compliance with collection, correlation and reporting capabilities.
Gartner 2020 SIEM Report
"Security and risk management leaders increasingly seek security information and event management solutions with capabilities that support early attack detection, investigation and response. Users should balance advanced SIEM capabilities with the resources needed to run and tune the solution."
Normalizes and correlates raw security data to identify offenses that require investigation and helps distinguish real threats from false positives.
Moves you to a flexible SIEM solution where the infrastructure is deployed and maintained in the Cloud by IBM security professionals.
Enable efficient data mining for security and compliance use cases
GET BETTER VISIBILITY AND CLARITY INTO SECURITY INCIDENT-RELATED NETWORK ACTIVITIES.
MULTIPLY YOUR TEAM’S EFFORTS TO DRIVE CONSISTENT AND DEEPER INVESTIGATION AND REDUCE DWELL TIMES.
ENABLES ATTACK PREDICTION THROUGH REAL-TIME NETWORK TRAFFIC ANALYSIS.
GAIN VISIBILITY INTO BEHAVIORAL ANOMALIES THAT MAY SIGNAL AN ACTIVE INSIDER THREAT.
Discovers security vulnerabilities, adds context and supports the prioritization of remediation and mitigation activities.