Detect, prioritize, address and help prevent security breaches
NDM Security solutions are built on a framework that spans hardware, software and services. These capabilities comprise a comprehensive and robust set of tools and best practices designed to help address:
- Intelligence: Through a common and intuitive view that combines deep analytics with real-time security intelligence.
- Integration: Through unifying existing tools and infrastructures with new forms of defense in order to reduce complexity and lower the cost of maintaining a strong security posture.
- Expertise: Through a more proactive and trusted source of truth in order to stay ahead of emerging threats and risks.
- Presence: By a physical camera presence, we ensure that the right people are behaving in the right manner. This can also document undesired and/or unauthorized physical access or behavior.
NDM's approach enables a more holistic, comprehensive perspective and can enhance your security maturity.
NDM Security capabilities:
- Security Intelligence and Analytics: NDM's integrated security intelligence solutions harness security-relevant information from across your organization, and use analytics and automation to provide context and help you detect threats faster, identify vulnerabilities, prioritize risks, perform forensics analysis and automate compliance activities.
- Identity and Access Management: Our Security solutions for Identity and Access Management help organizations protect identity as a new security perimeter with controls to manage, enforce, and monitor user entitlements and access activities. Whether you are looking to securely adopt new business models such as cloud, mobile and social interactions, or tackling insider threats across the enterprise, NDM Security Identity and Access Management solutions help organizations protect online resources from unauthorized access and comply with security regulations.
- Application Security: Business runs on software. To protect the business, mobile and web-based software must be secure. Therefore, application security must be a core competency of your organization’s security strategy.
- Advanced Fraud Protection: NDM Security advanced fraud protection solutions offer capabilities in the areas of fraud protection, endpoint security and threat intelligence services, as well as protection against advanced persistent threats (APTs) and zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Physical Detection and Alarms: NDM will deisgn and deploy a comprehensive physical protection and detection solution to fill the gaps in site security.
- Data Security: Protection for structured, unstructured, online and offline data.
- Infrastructure protection: NDM Security Infrastructure Protection solutions provide in-depth security across your network, servers, virtual servers, mainframes and endpoints. This spans a wide range of critical security needs from identifying and blocking the latest emerging threats, to keeping all endpoints in continuous compliance with organizational policies.